Ah, the three R's - reduce, reuse, recycle. We are always looking for ways to reuse the things in our everyday lives to reduce our waste and help the planet a little bit.
We make Ooyoo premium dessert spreads in simple glass jars that can easily be repurposed for all sorts of things.
Some ideas on how to transform your empty Ooyoo jars into something useful:
- Spice jars
- Use for DIY candles
- Quirky drink glasses with a lid to prevent spills
- Store your favorite candies
- Condiment dishes for homemade sauces, mixes and fun kitchen experiments
- Infuse olive oil with your favorite spices
- Store hair ties
- Store cotton swabs
- Make your own cute vases for air plants and succulents
One fun way to reuse Ooyoo jars is to take off the label and then paint the jar to use as a fun little candy jar.
Simply remove our waterproof label by peeling it off.
Wash jar with soap and water.
Make your own, unique colorful candy jar by using some acrylic paint (easy to find at Target, Walmart, online).
Fill with your favorite candies and little snacks!
Come up with any neat ideas on how to reuse our Ooyoo jars? Share those ideas with us! We would love to hear from you, please let us know!